Our last half term at St Peter’s has been full of excitement:
- Winmarleigh- a few action-packed days, full of fun
- St Bede’s visit - finding out form groups and sampling lessons
- Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs - preparations for our Y5 & Y6 production next week
- Lancashire Science Festival - a fantastic day at UCLAN
- The St Annes beach huts - a blowy but sunny day by the seaside
- Poetry competition- who will make it to the finals on Thursday?
- Summer fair on Friday (3:30pm)- Year 6 stalls are a Teddy Tombola & Guess the name of the Snake
Now it’s full steam ahead getting the play ready to perform on Monday (dress rehearsal) and Tuesday (am & pm). All costumes need to be in for Friday’s pre-dress rehearsal. Such a busy last few weeks.
Year 6 Summer 1