Dear Prospective Candidate
The governors of St Peter's wish to appoint a highly-motivated, enthusiastic Year 5 class teacher, to join our dedicated staff team.
The governors are looking for a teacher who:
- is committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- is creative and innovative
- has excellent teaching skills and the ability to inspire children
- can work as part of our outstanding and dedicated team
In return, we can offer:
- enthusiastic, happy children, who enjoy learning
- a dedicated team of experienced staff
- excellent opportunities for Continuous Professional Development
- very supportive governors and parents
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and appropriate references.
For an informal discussion please contact the school office 01253 734658
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and will be managed in-line with current restrictions.
Please call the office to arrange a tour.
Application forms and information are attached.
Can I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this post and our school
Mrs Angela Heyes
Salary: Main Scale
Closing Date: 26 April 2021, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 12 May 2021