We were last inspected as a Kindergarten by Ofsted on 7th June 2016 and were judged to be OUTSTANDING. Comments Ofsted made include:
- “Successful strategies allow children to thrive and reach their full potential.”
- “Staff place an extremely strong emphasis on developing children's communication and language skills, and children's vocabulary is of an exceptionally high level.”
- “Children are highly engaged and superbly challenged by the expert teaching taking place.”
- “Behaviour across the kindergarten is exemplary. Children share, take turns and are very respectful of others. Staff provide excellent role models for the children.”
- “Inspirational leadership motivates staff, with continued training given a high priority. The expert knowledge gained from training is fully utilised so that children consistently receive high-quality learning experiences and teaching.”
As of 2018, we now come under St Peter's RC School's Ofsted number and at our most recent inspection in January 2019 along with the school we were rated as GOOD. A link to our Ofsted report can be found on the School's section of this website.