Welcome to St Peter's Ark After School Club
Our Club aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children at St Peter’s Catholic Primary School.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Club continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our latest booking form can be downloaded below or alternatively paper copies are available from the school office.
The Club runs from 3.15pm-5.30pm Monday to Friday (term-time only) at a cost of £6.50 per session.
We encourage you to book in advance to reserve your child's place.
If you would like to discuss or have any questions please contact Mrs Gili-Ross /Mrs Freeland through the school office.
For more information about our Club please read our Prospectus below, along with our policies and procedures.
St Peter's Ark After School Club
Mobile number: 07519333162
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.